(1) what organization is collecting the information;
(2) what personally identifiable information is collected;
(3) how the information is used and disclosed;
(4) what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
(5) how to correct, update or delete personally identifiable information;
(6) what kind of security procedures are in place.
CAP XG LLC, a company incorporated pursuant to the laws of the State of California, USA and involved in the business of Advertising, Communications, and Internet Provider, is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The Capital Exchange can be reached at email@example.com or (888)345-5222. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.The Capital Exchange may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2011.
What we collect:
We may collect from you the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
We may collect from other people the following information about you:
- The firm at which you work and portfolio companies with whom you work
- Biographical information
- Changes and corrections to information about you that is displayed on our page (although any changes to your information will not be made without appropriate verification)
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Correcting, Updating and Deleting Personal Information
You can request to review your personal information that we maintain by contacting CAP XG at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your name, email address and the information requested for review. Upon completion of your review, you may request that the information be updated, changed, or deleted.If you delete such information, it cannot be used by us or disclosed to third parties in the future. Even if you delete or change some personal information in our registration database, it may still be stored on other databases (including those kept for archival purposes).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.“Perfect security,” however, does not exist on the Internet. Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications even though they are encrypted. Additionally, in the unlikely event we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can (and you authorize us to do so) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
CAP XG LLC
23822 W. Valencia Blvd., Suite 301
Valencia, CA 91355